Friday, October 29, 2010

another brilliant idea, or... is it


A little history on me and ideas and maybe just maybe, where I get it.
(Enters my grandpa, Phil)

Now here is a man of ideas. Some way before his time and some way out there. A 90 year old man with a memory better than most anyone I have ever met and a mind as sharp as a tack. Decades ago he had an idea for an alarm that talked to you or a motor that didn't need gas. These things are normal to us now and beyond any of my ideas for sure.

Most of my ideas have come from years of experience in the woods. How about a tree-stand that wraps around the tree half way or a shirt made out of camouflage see thru mesh for early season. Both of these are or have been in all of our outdoor sporting goods stores in the last 6-8 years. I've used both for about 13-14.

Well now I have a new idea. It came about a month or so ago and I have begun building it. This time if it works, there will be more than one or two. I know a few people in "high places" so to speak and I intend to see how far this one will go. I was sewing last night in an attempt to hand make the first pieces of this project. It will not be for everyone, but for those who are serious about getting off the trail. For those who wear out boots not the tires on their 4 wheelers. Those who want to go where most won't, to be where animals are and other hunters are not.

I actually have a couple of ideas but first things first right... and no, I'm not going to tell you, that would just be silly.
If you would, join me in prayer. Not that the idea would be successful but that God would be glorified in me whether the ideas work and make money or fall apart in the first trial. That at the end of it all I would be the one who used the talents the Lord gave me for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment